Board of Directors
Mr. GyanendraThapa, A businessman with Bachelor’s Degree in business administration. He has got more than 15 years’ experience in cargo business. Has established the cargo company named Himalayan Freight International (p) Ltd, and is working as Finance Director. He is also a president of Asma Nagar saving and credit co-operative ltd. (Panauti) and also holds lifetime member of Redcross Society, Panauti branch.
Kadam KC, Managing director, board of director
Mr. Kadam KC, an entrepreneur, with Post graduate in Environmental Science and PGDip in Geotechnical Engineering from UK universities is in business sector for more than eight years. Along with his business, he has actively been involved in charitable works for seven years with Nepal Scotland Association and is founder director of Himalayan Centre for Arts and Culture (social enterprises). He is back to Nepal with promise to do something in Hydro energy.
MadhukarGarg, Head of Engineering, board of director
MadhukarGarg, an entrepreneur, with Post graduate in Electrical engineering specifically “Masters in Electrical Power Engineering” from NTNU (NORAD) and Kathmandu University has extensively explored in reputed organisation like Hulas steel Industries where he-as site incharge for 11 kV distribution line in one of the remote part of Nepal namely Khotang district had completed successfully. He also worked as site engineer in 132 kV transmission line in Syangja district and 220 kV transmission line in Hetauda. Now, he aims to pursue his core interest -Hydropower sector at his homeland and commits to achieve so.
PadamTandan, Board of director – Technical
PadamTandan; With over 25years of experience in fabrication, Erection, refurbishment, Testing and Commissioning of Hydro-Mechanical and Electro-Mechanical components. Mr.Tandan brings in his expertise in Hydro-Power sector of Nepal. He holds a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and Bachelors of Commerce degree and has worked with reputed engineering firms of Nepal for all major Hydropower Project in Nepal. As per the Major task accomplished during job:
- Fabrication, Installation and testing commissioning of Hydro-Mechanical and Electro-Mechanical equipment at Jhimruk Hydropower Project, 12MW in 1992-1994
- Installation of power generator, GIS switchyard system, Draft tube and Steel liner and erection of water cooling system, chilling system and its accessories of work of 144 MW Kaligandaki A Hydropower Project in 2000-2002
- 60MW Khimti Hydropower Project: Supervision and installation of Electro-Mechanical and Hydro- Mechanical equipment in Khimti Hydropower project from 1998-2000.
- Total fabrication, supervision of Hydro-Mechanical equipment installation, Testing and commissioning at Middle Marshyangdi Hydropower Project 70MW, at 2003-2007
- Fabrication, Supervision and installation of Hydro-Mechanical works at Puwakhola hydropower project as a project in charge , 6.2MW at 1996-1999
- Supervision for Fabrication and Installation of 22MW Chilime hydropower Project Limited as a project supervisor for hydro- Mechanical works and Electro- Mechanical works at 2001-2003
- Siprin Khola Hydropower Project -9.6MW completion as a Project In-charge for Hydro-Mechanical works at 2009-2012
Refurbishment and re-instalment of the Major Project works include –
Kaligandaki- 144MW, Khimti-6MW, Middle Marsyangdi–70MW, Lower Marsyangdi – 69MW, Chilime – 22MW, Jhimruk – 12MW Francis Turbines ( 3unitesx4MW), Bhotekoshi – 35MW. Other projects includesKulekhani, Indrawoti, Panauti, Trisuli, Andhikhola, Darchula, Fidhim, Sukoshi, Khudhi and etc.
PratapGurung, Public relation
PratapGurung the founder of Puwa khola-1 hydropower Pvt. Ltd., an entrepreneur, has been dedicatedly working in hydropower field from a decade. He has an intensive experience in the field for acquiring the feasibility and possibility of the project. He is already associated with Appolo Hydro Power Pvt. Ltd and HimstarUrja Company Pvt. Ltd and has been playing a promoters role. He owns a Housing business named Park Village Housing Pvt. Ltd. He is also prominent member and activists of human rights organization.